Thursday, June 19, 2008 | 1:22 PM
You may know that the Google Website Optimizer is a great tool to help you improve the effectiveness of your website, but you might not know where to start. Or perhaps you're in the middle of a test, but need some guidance. To provide you with the support you need, we launched the Google Website Optimizer Service Plans. These are hourly technical service plans that come in three different packages tailored to your needs:
- One hour: This plan is designed for specific questions and quick answers. You're allowed a maximum of one call per hour.
- Three hours: This plan is ideal for more complex issues. It must be used within six months after the first hour of service is used, in increments of 30 minutes.
- Eight hours: Purchase this plan and use it for an entire year. It must be used within 12 months after the first hour of service is used, in increments of 30 minutes.
- Experiment design
- Experiment set-up and implementation
- Report analysis
- A la carte incident consultation
- Phone and internet-chat support
- Personalized training
Learn more about Google Website Optimizer.