Tuesday, April 21, 2009 | 9:57 AM
At the end of last year, we announced the launch of the new Search-based Keyword Tool. This tool examines the content of your website and matches it against actual Google search queries, providing you with a list of highly relevant, actively-searched keywords. Since the launch, we've gotten lots of positive feedback from our advertisers, so we're happy to announce that the tool is now available in Australia, Canada, China, Japan, and New Zealand. Additionally, on the Settings page, you are now able to select the currency for which you'd like to see suggested bids.
We've also added new features to enable greater customization and help you get even more targeted results:
- Language/Country-specific results: Narrow your results by adjusting your country/territory and language settings. For example, you can use this if you only want to have the tool match your website against searches from Canada or Australia.
- Ad/Search Share filters: Filter by Ad Share and Search Share, in addition to the other advanced filtering options. These filters help you customize your results to focus on queries where you're not showing up in the natural search-results.
- Go to http://www.google.com/sktool.
- Sign in to your AdWords account.
- Enter the URL of your website.
- Use the Language or Country/territory settings to get results specific to your selection, or keep the default settings to show global data.
- Click Find keywords.
For more information on the tool, please visit our Help Center.