Wednesday, January 02, 2008 | 4:46 PM
The Time Square ball has dropped for the 100th time and the New Year is officially underway, but before we say goodbye to 2007, we'd like to continue the annual tradition of reminiscing about our top 10 favorite blog moments of 2007. Whether you're a newcomer to the blog or an old-time fan, we think you'll find at least a few posts in this list worth reviewing again:
10. Complimentary optimizations make it easy (and free!) for you to get some expert help with your campaigns.
9. We made a change to the formula that determines which ads get top placement.
8. Meet the Click Quality Team and learn all about invalid clicks.
7. Find out why some websites may merit low landing page quality scores.
6. Turkeys (lots of them!), snowpeople, and a few Inside AdWords bloggers, too... we celebrate the holidays with a touch of whimsy and fun.
5. Google's Chief Economist Hal Varian explains how the holidays may affect clicks, conversions, and CPAs.
4. The content network series takes you deeper inside the world of content ads, and how they can work for you...
3. ...while Placement Performance reports help you better understand where your ads are showing, and how they are performing on the content network.
2. The Optimization tips series offers helpful advice on how to make your ads more effective.
1. Learn more about return-on-investment and why it's important with our ROI series.
With that, we're off to work on our resolutions for 2008. We hope you had a restful holiday, and wish you all the best for a Happy New Year!